LMRR can deliver bespoke face-to- face training sessions or packages for your organisation.
- We have substantial experience as regulators and commercial experience within a variety of firms and provide clear and concise training sessions tailored to each client’s needs
Areas of training include:
Board responsibilities for directors and NEDs
Risk Management and the Board
Conduct risk in firms
MLRO/ MLCO/Compliance Officer/ NO training
All staff AML training/ refresher sessions
Senior Management training
How a firm's own policies and procedures can be applied to the regulatory framework
Data Protection including GDPR
Overview of the Guernsey Regulatory framework and environment for non Guernsey based staff
Training can be tailored to a firm's own policies and procedures, as well as covering relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
Please contact us for more information on how LMRR can design, deliver and report on the effectiveness of your training.
LearnMRR is our online portal developed to provide training on regulation, compliance, risk management, data protection and countering financial crime for firms in Guernsey.
Our training objective is to ensure that individuals at all levels, working in or engaged by a financial services business, law firm, accountancy firm, estate agent, tax adviser or insolvency practitioner registered or regulated in Guernsey, are fully aware of their responsibilities and obligations under the local legislation.
Advantages of training with LearnMRR:
- Self- paced training at the comfort of your desk
- Integrated case studies and interactive questions are available
- Cost effective prices for larger firms
- A method to test effectiveness of training (as required by the GFSC Handbook)
- Course content designed by expert staff
For example, we offer AML/CFT training on the Guernsey financial crime framework aimed at the various levels shown below:
- All staff – General AML/CFT training / refresher training
- Compliance Officers / MLROs / MLCOs
- Directors and Senior Management
Please contact us for more information.
If you have a login, please click on the link LearnMRR Portal